Tuesday 2 July 2013

Blog Post

Apparently I have to blog cause else people will be sad. And apparently we don't like people being sad. But everyone else has already blog posted so I don't know if my post will make anyone else less sad.

So today we had an exam that was totally not BOI Day 2. (PS: Yesterday totally wasn't BOI Day 1). The questions involved informatics which was scary. However it was fun. Therefore it wasn't scary. The questions were interesting like yesterdays. 2 questions weren't too bad so there was only one question and it didn't look too bad. But it was really saddening and at the end everyone sad. Also apparently all of us got medals with multiple golds if it was actual BOI so everyone's happy again.

One of the happiest problems was a simplified version of investigating the forest tracks of 2 types of animals. It was mainly interesting because you could see how this problem could be relevant in real life (whatever that is). The problem itself however wasn't too hard and involved some basic graph theory with one or two observations on top. Its interesting though, how much can be achieved with just a non-sentient, idiot box and thinking. So many problems can be solved essentially by telling an idiot box some observations. Well, at least as long as the world is 2d and spaced out in squares. Which is pretty cool.

Also we got to eat cause we weren't really bad. So that was fun. And I think my word count indicates I should be done. And if you're actually still reading, I have no idea what you're doing. I'll just make it easy for you and end my post in the middle of a sen-

No comments:

Post a Comment