Tuesday 2 July 2013

[Caps Lock] [Bold] [Italics] [Underline] Controversial Title

A subset of us having been forced to write a blog post based on purely democratic rock paper scissors, I will now inform you of stuff that's happening. (Probably for the fourth(-ish) time taking into consideration that half of us have to do this and I'm slow.)

As Ishraq [reference to team mate to demonstrate budding friendship and teamwork and stuff] suggests I will describe how the most approachable of tutors revealed to us the wonders of competitive strategic tire changing (aka. car racing). You see, not only did he elucidate on the importance of speed in the pit, he also expounded upon the tactical consequence of the safety car and how imperative the conservation of the tire was in the endeavour for victory.

Anyway, hopefully that scared you off, or you just left after the post before me because reading is hard. Otherwise, in a fit of boredom we had a TypeRace yesterday. Some may call this sad. I say we were typing fast and if that's sad then okay.

Also, apparently people like reading about food on blogs. We ate at Golden Tower yesterday. Wait, sorry: "New Golden Tower". It's was pretty New and exciting. The waitress seemed pretty inexperienced though... Walks in, puts down dish, walks away. Suddenly you have 12 confused customers wondering what the dish was.

PS: I just realised that me being slow means that more people will read my post. Stuilly LIFO.

[1]: http://thesaurus.com/browse/explain?s=t
[2]: http://thesaurus.com/browse/importance?s=t

No comments:

Post a Comment